Meditation For Busy People
Discover How To Meditate To Reduce Stress and Regain Mental Clarity, Even if You’re Strapped For Time.
Are you ready to take charge of your stress and busy schedule by learning how to meditate?
You’ll gain so much from reading this guide. Here’s what you’ll learn:
- What exactly is meditation? Let's define it so you can get a better understanding for its use.
- How popular misconceptions about meditation differ from the reality;
- The history of meditation;
- How meditation transitioned from a religious ritual to everyday practice for your health;
- 2 primary categories of meditation;
- 5 key elements of meditation;
- 2 popular meditation tools;
- 9 main benefits of meditation;
- How meditation improves stress;
- How meditation improves the mind;
- How meditation affects 4 regions of the brain;
- How meditation affects the body;
- How meditation calms your mind and body;
- How to use meditation to calm your mind and body;
- 3 key types of meditation practices;
- How to meditate with movement;
- How to meditate with observations;
- How to meditate with affirmations;
- How to create your own affirmations;
- How to create a daily meditation practice;
- Ways to incorporate meditation into your daily meditation routine;
- Tips for sticking to your daily meditation routine;
- How to meditate to rejuvenate your soul;
- How to journal for meditation;
- And much more!
PLUS THESE ADDED BONUSES:
- Point by Point Checklist -View or print this handy checklist so that you can check off each point.It is like a summary of the entire guide but in actionable, bite-sized points so that you can successfully get through the course.
- Resource Cheat Sheet - You'll get over 50 additional resources that will deepen your knowledge.
- Mindmap - A quick glance over this mindmap and you'll get an instant refresher of all the major points and action steps from the main guide.